We found a kindred spirit in Life List Notebooks, where the old-fashioned and timeless pencil and paper are favored for recording field data and analog enjoyment of nature in an app-driven world is prized. Their notebooks are fit for any birding adventure from casual backyard observation to international expedition.
This set of three (3) uniquely handsome little field journals has enough features to require a bulleted list. Bear with us, not a detail should be missed—with these it's all in the details!
- Front cover: printed in the U.S.A. with original owl illustrations in full-color on 100# French Paper Company paper
- Inside front cover: space for contact information, date range covered, bird life list counter, and locations list
- Inside back cover: features a bird anatomy drawing including all the feather groups to provide a quick reference for sketching, plus 5-inch and 7-centimeter rulers for accurate egg and other specimen sizing
- 48 interior pages: lightly printed 60# acid-free graph paper ideal for all field-tested writing utensils
- Versatile format makes these field notebooks excellent for the birder that prefers a blank page, the ambitious birder continuously listing 30 or more species on every trip afield, the copious field note-taker
- Pocket-sized for portability in the field; will fit in back pockets, shirt or jacket pockets, hip pouch, car visor, or you binoculars case
- Multi-purpose layout for uses beyond field notes! Create a migration calendar, sketch nest box construction plans, keep a seed or bird suet shopping list, noting spotting scope distances, illustrating owl pellet dissections . . . anything requiring pen and paper
- Includes one (1) set of three (3) pocket notebooks; 3.5 x 5.5 inches each; one Snowy Owl, one Eastern Screech Owl, and one Barn Owl
Life List Notebooks strives to provide a practical and convenient pocket notebook for recording birding observations and species lists, and they aim to do so in a fresh and attractive format produced by earth-friendly means—every Life List Notebook is printed in the U.S.A. using 100% green energy!