The red Cardinal is one of our most beautiful backyard birds! The male of the Northern Cardinal songbird, these birds have a thick bill and prominent red crest and are abundant year-round in the Southeastern United States. Bird feeders stocked with sunflower seeds have aided in their expansion northward—a special treat for Canadian birders.
- This bird pin is a celebration of the Cardinal, the official state bird of seven US states!
- Cardinals are symbols of many things: loss, love, celebration, Christmas; and are adored for their vibrant red color
- Looking for wearable cardinal jewelry piece, or cardinal gifts? Look no further!
- Made in Canada, an original origami design by Canadian artist Gavin Canning of FoldIT Creations
- Includes one (1) soft enamel pin, sized 1 x 1.25-inches, with gold metal military clutch back
"Keep Calm and Fold On," is inscribed on Gavin of FoldIT Creations' website, where he shares his passion for birds, nature, and the infinite possibilities of a single sheet of paper. FoldIT Creations bird pins are all original origami art works by Gavin—intricate paper designs turned into wearable bird art!