We found a kindred spirit in Life List Notebooks, where the old-fashioned and timeless pencil and paper are favored for recording field data and analog enjoyment of nature in an app-driven world is prized. Their notebooks are fit for any birding adventure from casual backyard observation to international expedition.
This set of three (3) uniquely handsome little field journals has enough features to require a bulleted list. Bear with us, not a detail should be missed—with these it's all in the details!
- Waterproof front cover: printed in the U.S.A. with original heron illustrations in full-color on tear-proof, waterproof paper finished with protective UV coating
- Inside front cover: space for contact information, date range covered, bird life list counter, and locations list
- Inside back cover: features a bird anatomy drawing for sketching in the field, short list of useful birding abbreviations, and handy 5-inch ruler to record accurate egg and specimen sizing
- 48 pages: enough 2-page (one-day) spreads for 23 days of birding, plus two pages for general notes, printed on 60# acid-free paper ideal for all field-tested writing utensils
- Interior spreads: pertinent data fields for eBird entries, free space for notes/sketches/observations, plus a listing page for species lists and tally marks
- Pocket-sized for portability in the field; will fit in back pockets, shirt or jacket pockets, hip pouch, car visor, or you binoculars case
- Attractive original illustrations matched with a background color to represent that bird species, these bird watching notebooks are made to be looked back upon and shared with others!
- Includes one (1) set of three (3) pocket notebooks; 3.5 x 5.5 inches each; one Great Blue Heron, Green Heron, and Little Blue Heron
Life List Notebooks strives to provide a practical and convenient pocket notebook for recording birding observations and species lists, and they aim to do so in a fresh and attractive format produced by earth-friendly means—every Life List Notebook is printed in the U.S.A. using 100% green energy!